TMPI is a closely held company with over 30 years experience servicing Semiconductor Manufacturing, Life Sciences, National Labs, and Aerospace Manufacturers.
- Expanding Business Scope: Medical Devices, Fab Services
- Proactive Board including Ph.D. in Physics & Chemistry
- Full-Time Staff of Process and Mechanical Engineers
- 20,000 ft² facility with Class 100 & Class 1000 Clean Room
- Dedicated Line Availability
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified
- Processes modeled after ISO 14000 and ISO 18000
- On Site Laboratory: Trace Metals, Ionic Testing, Surface Analysis
- Waste Stream Recycling
It is TMPI’s policy to meet and exceed customer requirements and expectations of performance, quality of service, satisfaction, and delivery.
We promote within and are committed to:
- Adhering to applicable statutory, regulatory and ISO9001 requirements.
- Continually improving our QMS through maintenance, risk mitigation, while regularly reviewing our processes and objectives for effectiveness.
- Ensuring Team and Management engagement and leadership through open and continuous communication throughout all processes within the QMS.
Industries & Markets Served
- High Tech Industry
- National Laboratories (Lawrence Livermore, Fermi, Los Alamos)
- Linear Accelerator Centers
- Integrated Device Manufacturers and Semiconductor Equipment Manufacturers
- Metrology Tool Manufacturers
- Aerospace and Defense Contractors
- Life Sciences Manufacturers
- Laser and Optics Manufacturers
- Large Electronics and Contract Manufacturers
- Small Job Shops and Prototype Development